Thursday, August 28, 2008

Letter from Jeff Rainey

We wanted to take some time to show our support to Jeff Rainey in his training for his half marathon, read the letter below and show your support as well!!

Keep up the GREAT work Jeff!

Good Morning Lorri, Larry and all the crew:

As you suggested , I am sending you a link to the fundraising site for my half-marathon. The name of the camp is The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp http://www.holeinthewallgang.org/ and it is celebrating the 20 year anniversary and has expanded with 13 sister camps throughout the world. Everything the camps do is by donation and fundraising including the addition of buildings and other camps. No families of attending children pay even a penny for a child to go to camp (or themselves on the family weekends).

I am running for the fundraising side of the camp called Team Hole in the Wall (here's the link to my page: http://www.teamholeinthewall.org/NETCOMMUNITY/Page.aspx?pid=425&srcid=426&frsid=576 . I am running the Adirondack Marathon and Distance Festival and there is a link to that on my page as well as a couple of pictures of my son and me. There is also a spot to post messages on the page which inspire me to get out there when I don't really want to run.

Thank you all so much,
Jeff Rainey

No comments: