Friday, December 5, 2008

Is it the Face of Jesus?










In the small town of Kingsville, Texas... people are flocking to see an electric transformer on a utility pole. Not only is there a mysterious image that reminds some of what might be Jesus Christ, there is also a clear "25." Take a look at these photos and decide for yourself!
Andy Hines, with the electrical company AEP Texas, says it suspects "weathering sustained over a period of time" caused the image. The transformer has been installed since 1982.










1 comment:

Hilary said...

Ok... so I started to think of the significance of 25. First of all, we celebrate Christmas on Dec 25. Then, I started praying for the Lord to show me a verse. There are a lot of verses that are numbered 25. I looked up Matthew 1:25 (not one I've memorized) and it says "But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus." I wonder how many verses numbered 25 reference Jesus. What a miracle and blessing from God!!!