Monday, December 31, 2007

Movie Review

It's always good to hear from our listeners and find out what is on their minds and hearts. Here is an email I picked up today. Ronnie is concerned about the movie The Golden Compass and gave me permission to share his thoughts with you all.

Lorri,

I am a longtime listener and occasional caller into your show and felt moved to send you this link after doing a lesson with my Bible study Class this morning and finding out that no one in my class knew of the negative message of this movie. My group, which ranges from 15 to 30 years in age, wanted to see the movie. Now, they have changed their tune and will be telling their friends to avoid it at all costs. I would also like to ask you to visit our myspace page and join it if you feel moved to do so.

WWW.MySpace.com/WinstonBaptistChurch

Thanks,
Ronnie Youngblood

No comments: