Friday, December 14, 2007

We're Here!

I cannot believe we have been broadcasting out of Atlanta for a whole week now! The studios here at the intersection of I-85 and 285 are lovely and spacious. Our new colleagues are nice and so helpful. It seems as though everyone here at InTouch/FamilyNet loves the Lord and views his or her job as a mission.

It is so great to work with Larry Estepa again! I could go on and on about how talented he is, so I will save that for another posting.

You will be hearing the voice of Chris Larson when you call in. He's our producer and a Georgia native. He's got a good sense of humor, so I know it will be fun working with him.

Eric Engle works the board, and you may talk with him from time to time on the phone, too. Eric is nearly seven feet tall and we've named him the official pray-er of "Mornings."

One of the nicest perks about working here is we get free lunch! And the food is great--there's always a salad bar and two choices of entrees, plus healthy veggies.

Thank you for all the prayers that got us here. When Scott JuVette, Paul Phillips and I were getting laid off this time last year, I had no idea what God had planned for my life. But I had faith He did have a plan. If you are going through a sad time, remember God loves you and has a plan for your life.

No comments: